Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies

I've never made homemade brownies but I thought to myself that regular old brownies was boring, so I decided to try some chocolate chip brownies, but then I remembered that I had a bag of mint chocolate chips that I was just dying to use, so I looked up some recipes, tweaked them a bit and here we go!

Recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies:
Makes an 8x8 pan, About 12 Brownies (Depending on how big or small you cut them)

Ingredients:
  • 15 ounces of Mint Chocolate Chips
  • 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp of butter (Weird measurement, I know!)
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 1/4 cup of flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/4 tsp. baking soda
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8x8 pan. Melt 8 ounces of mint chocolate chip and butter in a saucepan, stir until smooth and then remove from heat.

2. Stir in eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla, baking soda and remaining mint chocolate chips. Spread into your baking pan.

3. Bake for about 22-30 minutes (checking occasionally). It may or may not have to go longer, but keep in until a toothpick comes out slightly sticky. After cooling, cut into bars! 

4. Enjoy! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment